I’m so excited to meet you!
I’m a family & wedding photographer
based in Surrey & work all over the UK.
I started my photography journey about 6 years ago doing small weddings for friends & the odd family shoot for fun. Imagine my delight when I realised I could make this my career!
I love my job
I love the people I get to meet & work with, I am so grateful that I get to do something I love everyday & it’s a real honour to photograph your important moments & milestones.
My favourite photos are always the unplanned ones…
…the ones where the person can completely forget about the camera
a genuine & authentic photograph, revealing what it feels like to be there. I adore capturing those small moments, those natural interactions.
Every family & couple is different so every shoot I do is different; the variety I get from my job is a constant joy.
I love that I’m capturing memories for you, I love looking through our old family albums, I’ve still got those gorgeous black & white photographs taken by my Dad on his Pentax SLR over 30 years ago.
I love that the photos I take today…
will be looked back on by your family, your children & your children’s children, your friend’s children & your great nieces, nephews & their offspring!
Life is filled with amazing moments, you should be allowed to live in them & trust someone else to capture those unique times, I love that I get to capture a part of someone’s story, whilst they get to enjoy it.
I can’t wait to meet you, head to my contact page & let’s chat!
A bit more about me…
- I am mama to a gorgeous, strong-willed, brave little person.
- I am wife to an amazing man
- My parents are two of the greatest humans in the world
- I have one sister who is the kindest rascal I know
- My family & friends are everything
- I’m a believer
- My favourite film is ‘True Romance’ (*cough* Harry Potter…)
- I have a mild obsession with chicken wings
- I believe in being actively anti-racist & diversity matters
- Lists are one of my favourite things (^exhibit A)
- If I ever need cheering up a Pixar movie will do it (with wine, obviously)
- Apart from my home, my favourite places in the world are by the sea in Mudeford & Portugal
- I dress like a toddler in mainly big jumpers & jumpsuits
- I love cava, coffee & cake
- I love exercise & staying active, but only so I can eat more cake
- I’m not good at sharing food particularly cake